fromacloud is an ezine seeking original content. If you want to join a growing platform for building your brand by sharing intelligently written articles, video interviews, or thought provoking podcasts―submit to fromacloud.
We accept nonfiction, poetry, and visual art. We want to share content that entertains, presents different points of view, educates, or may even be controversial on any topic a contributor chooses. We welcome weekly content submissions that reflect your passions or interests.
The only requirement is a minimum of 300 words for a written article and at least 15 minutes for a video or podcast. You may also submit royalty-free and original photographs to accompany your content.
Submit to email@example.com
Expectations: fromacloud only accepts quality content.
- Minimum 300 words.
- Maximum 500 words.
- Authorized reprints allowed.
- Any accompanying images must be original, properly credited, or paid stock images to avoid copyright issues. Generally acceptable grammar and punctuation required.
Submit articles to an online grammar/proofreading service such as GrammarBase or Grammarly. fromacloud editors review each submission before publishing. We will either make appropriate changes to enhance written submissions but not change a writer’s “voice,” or give notes to the writer to revise. Please review additional writing guidelines below.
All images/photos must be original, properly credited, or paid stock images/photos to avoid copyright issues.
- Minimum 15 minutes.
- No maximum time constraint.
- All podcasts must be original.
- Please use .mp3 file type to submit podcasts.
- Minimum 3 minutes.
- No maximum time constraint.
- All video must be original.
- Please use QuickTime file type to submit video.
Please submit quality podcasts and video. Although we can enhance some aspects of audio and video submissions your submissions should not need much editing, if at all.
If articles, podcasts, video, or images do not meet minimum requirements, we will not publish, or pay. Additionally, each content submission is reviewed by an editor for creativity and context. Equally important, the following content is unacceptable:
- Copyrighted content, unless you are the copyright owner or have written permission of the copyright owner to publish;
- Content that reveals trade secrets, unless you own them or have written permission of the owner;
- Content that infringes on any other intellectual property rights of others or on the privacy or publicity rights of others;
- Content deemed obscene, defamatory, threatening, harassing, abusive, or hateful,
- Content deemed sexually explicit or pornographic;
- Content as advertisements or solicitations of business, chain letters or pyramid schemes;
- Content that impersonates another person;
- Content that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancelbots or other computer programming routines or engines that are intended to damage, detrimentally interfere with, surreptitiously intercept or expropriate any system, data or information.